TpT Store

Saturday, April 11, 2015

And so it begins....

Here I am, a "newby" at this blogging thing, but I will give it my best shot! I have so much to share and I can't wait to get started.  I have to give a couple of shout-outs to people who have helped me along the way. A huge thank-you goes out to Laine from A Little Piece of Africa for designing my blog. Such a talented and sweet lady to work with. She made it a smooth process and I am grateful for all her hard work!


My partner-in-crime and fellow second grade teacher, Amber Hardison, has been my inspiration in starting a blog and has helped me every step of the way. Amber and I have been best friends since Middle School and we have been lucky enough to continue our school career as teachers instead of students! Thank you for your help, ladybug! She has an amazing blog that I highly recommend you visit. 

Stroll on over to see what The Pirate Queen Teacher is all about!



No comments:

Post a Comment