TpT Store

Monday, February 1, 2016

Linky Lovin'

The whistling of the sweet song bird. The faint sounds of a whispering violin. The giggling of a girl as she walks hand in hand with her companion in the park.  Wait. One. Minute!  Who am I kidding.... that's just the chatter of my second graders engaged in their learning centers.  But really, it IS February and of course the month of L.O.V. E. 

Show your love by sharing your favorite teacher-created products through my latest Linky Party!


For one week, you have the chance to link-up some products from your store - 2 products that you absolutely love using, or you have found is a best seller.  Even though this is a Valentine's Linky, you are not limited to only Valentine's Day products...but it might help boost sales if you do!

Now, for your incentives! (yes, we are like the kids, we like rewards)
Link up for a chance to WIN! This is ME sharing the LOVE!
After the Linky has ended, I will randomly draw THREE names!



I hope you are able to find some great resources by viewing my blog and hopefully you will have an increased amount of traffic in your stores!  Good luck everyone, and have fun!  :-)



6 comments: