TpT Store

Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine's Day Weekend

The day of love is almost here.... and therefore it's time to announce the winners of the Share the Love Linky Party.  First, I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone who participated. I hope you were able to find some great resources and had a nice pace of traffic in your store! With the help of random.org, the winners have been randomly chosen and posted below!






Congratulations everyone!  To claim your prize, please send an email to teachertalking2u@yahoo.com and I will send you further information! 
Thank you so much for your participation!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting this competition - and WOW can't believe I've won! Thank you so much, I'm so excited to browse your resources and choose something!
    Thanks :)
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete