TpT Store

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

The Bike Rodeo

My first year in fourth grade I've had the opportunity to experience many new things with my students; one particular event being the 4th grade Bike Rodeo.  My students attended a couple of classes on the laws of and safety of riding bikes and during their last session, they got to put their newfound skills to use! I was able to sneak out and capture some pictures of them in action. I am so proud of what they were able to learn and accomplish in just a few class periods with our Guidance Counselor, Resource Officer, and a representative from the Safe Routes to Schools program. They had a great time - just see for yourself!  






The students gained a wealth of knowledge during the rodeo. They learned how to use hand signals when turning, how to obey traffic signs, and of course to always be aware of their surroundings. 






No comments:

Post a Comment